A challenging programme delivered over 12-15 months that will transform experienced coaches into exceptional executive coaches.
• International Coach Federation (ICF) – ACTP
• European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) – Practitioner, Level 7
• Middlesex University – Professional Development Foundation (PDF) – 40 CAT points
Who is it for?
• Business leaders or senior managers with a coaching style
• Consultants, trainers or coaches with 6 coaching clients required
…who are ready to build on their substantial knowledge and experience of developing people.
What does it deliver?
• Unparalleled curriculum of core competencies credentialed by both ICF and EMCC
• A transformational learning experience in which you create your own, unique coaching model that embodies your personal beliefs, experience and style
• Confidence in your style and approach – a strong ‘signature presence’
• The skills to coach at a Performance, Developmental and Transformational level
This will enable you to
• Coach competently with leaders and executives within a organisational context
• Understand which types of clients and businesses you work best with
• Ensure you achieve the contracted results
• Feel confident to coach at a rational and intuitive level
Structure and Style
• Self responsibility and co-directed learning
• The emphasis is on fulfilling learning needs through an individual Learning Plan to create a personal coaching model and style
• Participants have the freedom to choose their optimum learning path with individual support from the faculty
Click below to learn more:
Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching