There are many types of coaching classes on the internet. You can learn how to play the piano and you can learn how to cook fish. There are classes that teach you how to build your online business and others that tell you how to click photographs. One lucrative field is that of life skills coaching. In this, you as a coach help other people achieve success in their chosen field by using their skills, knowledge and talent. Students are more willing to share their strength and weaknesses and try out different alternatives with an online coach.
If you are planning to start a coaching class online, then you need to learn how to market your courses and reach your message to the target audience. I will teach you in this article how to use social media to promote your courses.
1. Create your Profile: You must create a profile on the most popular social networking sites like Face-book, MySpace, Twitter and others. Try to make your profile interesting, attractive and enticing. Talk about your journey and how you learnt the secrets. Highlight all the achievements and credentials you have acquired. Tell what it is that makes you the best life coach in the industry.
2. Create a business account: Categorize your account as a business account. Select the business type and add in all the necessary components like logo and contact information. Most importantly, give a link to your website. Finally, publish the account.
3. Promote your services: To increase the popularity of your account, start by asking friends to follow you as fans or ask them to promote your link on their profile page. Join various groups of people who you think are your target audience and share information about your business.
4. Use automated tools: Go for tools like friend adders which allow you to send friend requests to people based on the criteria you select like age, location and lifestyle. This is a great way to increase the number of your fans and get more leads for your business. Then you can use tools that allow you to post a message simultaneously to all your social media sites.
5. Create a vast network: Use viral means to spread your word around. Send out tweets; participate in forums and message boards. Give out solutions to people’s problems in Yahoo answers. Do whatever it takes to spread your link all over the internet.
Social media is quite powerful in helping you to popularize your business on the internet. If you do all the steps mentioned above, you will see a dramatic increase in the traffic on your site as well as the number of leads you get.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article writing to build your list:
Download it free here: Secrets of Article Writing
Want to learn how to increase your online income by effortlessly creating high priced products that your customers need and desire?
Find out more here: Create High Ticket Products Fast
Janet Cole is a powerful coach and online mentor. She has over 613 articles in print and has created over 13 different products.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=J_B_Cole
Prospective Life Coaches are searching for:
- different ways of promoting coaching classes
- how to pramote coaching classes