The Diploma of Workplace and Business Coaching builds on the knowledge and skill set of the Certificate IV. It advances your knowledge into the realm of ‘strategic’ coaching. For example, the Diploma teaches the skills necessary to influence corporate and organizational change, to coach executives and successfully implement full coaching programs across organisations.
Our Diploma Program is an International Coach Federation Accredited Coach Training Program and is the only program in Australia to receive Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) accreditation, outside standard HR qualifications.
Skills that you will learn through the Diploma include:
* How to design and implement coaching programs across an organisation;
* How to facilitate Executive Coaching programs;
* How to create and sustain a coaching culture;
* How to identify values, beliefs, and behaviours that enable the successful introduction of corporate strategy;
* How to create and measure real and sustainable change through coaching; and
* How to coach individuals and teams to achieve high performance.
Click below to learn more:
Diploma of Workplace and Business Coaching