The Executive and Professional Coaching Program provides students with a thorough grounding in the theories, concepts and skills needed to perform individual and group coaching within any organizational setting, while developing proficiency for credentialing by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
The graduate-level curriculum is delivered using the best in distance learning methodologies, making it more convenient for busy professionals who seek to improve their coaching competencies through higher education. Students are taught by senior faculty with outstanding credentials and an extensive amount of real-world coaching experience within business settings.
To earn a graduate certificate in Executive and Professional Coaching, students must successfully complete the following:
* Educational phase (nine credit hours)
* Supervised coaching practicum and comprehensive examination (three credit hours)
Upon successful completion of the educational phase, plus the coaching practicum and comprehensive examination, students will earn 12 graduate credit hours. They will also earn the contact learning hours and mentored coaching hours required by the ICF for professional certification. Click below to learn more:
Executive and Professional Coaching Program
Prospective Life Coaches are searching for:
- dallas life coach training certification program
- The University of Texas at Dallas The Executive and Professional Coaching Certificate and Master’s Program
- The University of Texas at Dallas: Executive and Professional Coach Training Program
- University of Texas at Dallas executive coaching program
- university of texas at dallas life c oaching program
- university texas dallas graduate certificate executive professional coaching reading list
- UTD Executive Coaching Program